17th ISBAB - Oral/Poster Presentation Information
The studies related to the theme of 17th International Symposium of Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology are cordially welcomed to present in the oral and poster sections. For graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, we will offer awards for the outstanding oral and/or poster presentation. Please find the “awards” on our web.
Please register and submit your abstract before October 20, 2023
- The abstract should include paper title, complete name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, E-mail address and abstract text. Text should be less than 300 words without any table or figure. Please find the “Abstract Template” on our web.
- The author for the poster section must be present and answer questions during the poster session. The presenter’s name should be underlined.
- The oral and poster awards will be given to encourage the young scientists, including graduate students and post-doctor fellows, to present their research in the symposium. Please select one of the following specific topics: 1. Biocatalysis and Applied Biotechnology, 2. Agricultural Biotechnology, 3. Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals, 4. AI Application in Complementary and Herbal Medicine Biotechnology to fit in. All the oral and poster abstracts will be printed in our conference abstract book.
- Winners are selected from each topic by professional committees, their members will carefully evaluate the oral and/or poster presentation, and communicate with the presenter during the oral and/or poster session. The Excellent Award (oral and/or poster) winners will receive an award certificate by International Society of Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology.
- Poster size should be A0 poster (120 cm height 90 cm wide).